Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Hello Again!

Hi everyone! Today I thought I would talk about my opinion of Grace and tell you what to look forward to on my blog.

So first, Grace Thomas, GOTY 2015:

https://gma.yahoo.com/video/american-girl-doll-reveals-2015-130835684.html

This is the video of her revealing on Good Morning America.

For the doll, I think she's adorable! I LOVE her face with the freckles and her hair color and eye color! However, I don't really like her hair style. I especially don't like her bangs. To me, they look quite awkward in the placing that they put her bangs. I really enjoy her Meet shirt and boots but I'm not in love with the skirt. I don't think I will buy her, but I might surprise you. ;) I'm a very spontaneous person!

For her outfits, I absolutely love them! They're very unique and go quite well with her theme. I especially love her Travel Coat and Fancy Dress. :) I actually might be buying them if they're not too expensive. :)

Lastly, I really think her story will be really nice for little girls and very inspirational. I don't think I will read her books though.

So here's what you can look forward to on my blog:

Meet my dolls page
Review of each of the dolls I own
Review of Isabelle's Dance Skirt(I am hoping to order this tonight if they do not sell out)
FRQ Page
And much more!

Before I go, I would like to say that all the things above that I have said is my OWN opinion. You're welcome to say what you would like about Grace Thomas but please be respectful or I will have to ask you to leave my blog. Thank you! :)

Have a fabulous rest of your day and thank you so much for stopping by! It really truly means a lot! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment