Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Hello!

Hi! My name is Rosemarie. I'm in school still and  I am soon going to enter adulthood. Here I will tell you my thoughts, my beliefs, my creations and more. I hope you enjoy your time here!

Here's a little about me:
Name: Rosemarie
Age: Does it matter?
Likes: Dolls(I only own American Girl), Dance, Music, Reading, Thinking, US History, US Government, Christmas, Cats, Taylor Swift, John Green, and a lot more
Dislikes: Rude people, People who don't try, Overthinking, Math, Science, Halloween, Trying to shop for clothes without money, Coffee(although I really wish I liked it) and a lot more

Q&A
How many American Girl dolls do you have?
7. I have:
Elizabeth Katelyn Cole(Historical)
Natalie Rose Cole(Just like You #30)
Rebecca Hailey Rubin(Historical)
Susanna Grace Rubin(My American Girl #34)
Felicity Arianna Merriman (Historical)
Elsie Abigail Hope(My American Girl #49)
Emily Jade Bennet(Historical)

Which doll is your favorite?
I can't pick! That's like picking a favorite child! :O ;)

Can I use one of your dolls' names?
I would be honored!

Whose your favorite AG Tubers?
kkcollect & agoverseasfan

Are you on a dance team?
Yes, at my school.

What kind of music do you like?
All sorts! But mostly soft music and love songs. :)

What do you like to read?
John Green, Sarah Dessen, Sharon Creech, The Hunger Games and others

What's your favorite Taylor Swift album?
Red

What's your favorite Taylor Swift song?
Ummmmm, 22

What's your favorite John Green book?
Well, I haven't read all of his books yet, but I think so far I would say Paper Towns. :)

What do you want to do in adulthood?
Become an author.

If you have any more questions ask in the comments! Thanks for stopping by! :)

p.s. I will not show my face. :)

-Rosemarie<3


No comments:

Post a Comment