Friday, January 2, 2015

Elizabeth Katelyn Cole


This is Elizabeth Katelyn Cole. She is a retired doll from American Girl. Felicity Merriman and Elizabeth Cole (best friend doll) retired in the year 2010. She has blue eyes and blonde wavy hair with pin curls. When she arrived, her hair came in a loose French braid. She has the Josefina mold.  The outfit she is wearing is her Meet Outfit. Her accessories included a pearl necklace, 2 pairs of earrings, a fan, and a pinner cap.  She also came with a book called, "Very Funny, Elizabeth!" By Valerie Tripp.

My Elizabeth is very spunky, bossy, loves to talk, and loves pink( I know her book she hates pink)! I received Elizabeth in 2008 for my birthday and she was also my first American Girl doll. Here are some of her favorite things:

Movie: Gnomeo and Juliet
Thing to do: People's Hair
Beverage: Hot chocolate with whip cream
Food: Lasagna
Holiday: Valentine's Day

Her two best friends include Felicity Merriman and Natalie Cole (who also just so happens to be her sister).

Keep looking forward as I introduce to you my other 6 American Girl dolls! See ya soon!

-Rosemarie:)


No comments:

Post a Comment