Sunday, January 18, 2015

Natalie Rose Cole


Natalie Rose Cole is a Just Like You (Re-named My American Girl) #30. She has black-brown layered hair, brown eyes and the Jess face mold. She also has feathered eyebrows. I received her in 2008 for Christmas. When she arrived, she came in the Real Me meet outfit, which included a pink shirt with a patterned star, blue leggings and pink flats. It also came with a matching headband. She also came with earrings and a book titled, "Fun with your Doll".

Natalie is a very quiet and sweet girl. She wears glasses (that match her owners ;) so that she may see in the classroom. She has a small group of friends, rather than her very loud sister, Elizabeth. Her favorite thing to do is go shopping with her very best friend, Rebecca Rubin. She also enjoys dancing and reading. Her favorite color is yellow and she loves sitting outside, under the bright, yellow sun, and listening to the sounds of nature.


Note from Owner:
I chose to make Natalie quiet because she very much represents myself. Elizabeth also represents myself in that I am quite outgoing and can be a little bossy. I also love pink! Natalie is more of the me when I need my alone time. She represents the side of me that likes the calm and serenity of home and nature. Hope you enjoy these posts! I am in the middle of finals (bleh!) so please don't expect a lot of posts soon. :P I will be posting about my other dolls soon though. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment